Microstructured surfaces offer high technical and economic potential.
Using ultrashort pulse lasers it is possible to achieve burr-free structuring with little melting and high precision in virtually all materials, so no postprocessing is necessary.We offer:
- Microstructuring of metals, ceramics, plastics, glasses, and industrial minerals such as diamond or sapphire
- Minimal structure sizes: less than 5 µm, lateral
- Structuring without the need for postprocessing and without melted edges, material warping or thermal damage
- Areas of application: tools for micro injection molding and embossing, selective ablation of thin layers
- Production of micro components